SEO Solutions in Crystal Lake, IL!
Trained to get you more customers!
Website and Landing Page Design
Your website or landing page is the face of your business online and may be the first impression a potential customer has of your company. According to Website Builder Expert, “48% of people cite design as the most important factor of a website, so it’s important to take your time and look at what competitors are doing. Each sector will have different styles, so it’s vital you know whether you want to fit into your industry or disrupt it”.
To help your business nail that first impression, dss solutions 18 offers Website and Landing Page Design Services.
Your website should reflect the personality of your business and be great looking, informative and easy to use. The best way to make your website do all those things is to look at your business, its aims and its goals and plan your website around those objectives. To help you, here are a few points to consider:
- Establish the aim of your website. Is the aim of your site to inform people that your business exists and encourage them to get in touch? Is it to sell your products online? Or how about to showcase your creative work? Having a clear focus will help you as well as your visitors.
- Research, research and research some more. Have a look at other websites in your field. Identify those you like the style of and take notes – what is it about their layout and design that works?
- Know your target market. Make sure you clarify this early on as it will affect your theme, design, content, usability, networking efforts and search engine optimization. In short, everything revolves around your target market.
- Choose your domain name wisely. Pick something that’s short, easy to remember, and reflects the nature of your site. It’s not easy to change it at a later date, so now’s the time to get it right. Of course, if your site is for your business, then it makes sense for your domain name to incorporate it.
- Decide on design and layout. Having done your research, you’ll hopefully already have an inkling of the design style you want to achieve. Gather screen grabs from sites you like for reference. If you’re creative, try sketching a layout to see how your ideas come together on a page.
- Plan and create your pages and content. What is it that you want to tell visitors? What’s going to get them excited about your work and keep them on your site? How many pages do you need to create to do this effectively? Don’t rush in with long, rambling paragraphs. Keep your copy relevant and concise to hold your visitors’ attention.
- Get SEO savvy. Search Engine Optimization is going to play a big part in attracting people to your website. As well as incorporating keywords or search terms that your audience is likely to be typing into Google, you need to provide the search engines with a succinct explanation of what those visitors will find when they get there.
- Get your images ready. Get any images you want to use prepped and lined up. It’ll save you a lot of time when it comes to pulling your pages together.
- Create your logo. Having your own logo will ensure your brand is recognizable. Think about what you would like your logo to look like.
Additionally, having your website linked with Google Analytics will give you and your SEO company all the information needed to get your site listed in the Google 3-pack.
Landing Page design is much simpler and ends with a product that is meant to grab a visitor’s attention and give then a call to action such as:
- Subscribing to an email list,
- Requesting a report or
- Asking to be contacted.
With a little bit of thought, creating a website or landing page isn’t as scary or daunting as you may think. We’ll be here to guide you and help with the big decisions so that your online vision for your business becomes a reality.
Let dss solutions 18 be your solution to Website and Landing Page Design Services and SEO in the Crystal Lake, IL area.
EVERY SERVICE WE PROVIDE HAS ONE SINGLE PURPOSE:
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
All our services are designed specifically to help the local business owner. We provide the services you need to grow your customer base. And the best part? We do everything for you! And we send you reports every month detailing what was done and show how your digital presence improved.
To free up local business owners to be able to focus exclusively on business while we work to position you to be the best in your area. We only take one client per market. We call it Market Exclusivity!
You will have, at your disposal, a team of experienced digital marketers with over twenty years experience growing businesses on the internet.
Need SEO? We have experience with that!
Need FAQs written? We have experience with that!
Need a video that showcases your business? We can do that too!
The bottom line is that we have the experience and training to handle any of your digital internet business needs!
A Solution for Every Budget
We can help your business no matter what your budget or needs. We can start small or dive right in and begin to work our magic on your bottom line. Either way, we are here to help you grow your business!