SEO Solutions in Crystal Lake, IL!
Trained to get you more customers!
Voice Search Optimization
According to an article in Forbes magazine, “Voice search drastically improves user experience – and because of that, by the year 2020, half of all online searches will be made through voice search. Due to its prolific use, search engines such as Google are placing a higher emphasis on voice search optimization. After all, the point of SEO is to rank websites accurately so users can find the best information for their search query as quickly as possible. User experience is, ultimately, at the forefront of search engine optimization. By January 2018, there was an average of one billion voice searches every month, proving that voice search is on the rise”.
Voice Search Optimization prepares your site for the unique demands of voice activated searches and dss solutions 18 is among the very first to offer VSO services.
Follow these steps to optimize your website for Voice Search and your website will be prepared for the rising wave of voice.
- Optimize for Google’s “Featured Snippets”. 40.7% of voice search answers come from Featured, or Rich, Snippets. These are selected search results that answer the user’s question right away (hence their other well-known name, “answer boxes”, and are the first information a visitor sees after asking a question in a browser.
- Create a Google “My Business” page. A Google “My Business” page is a tool businesses use to manage their online presence on Google. Verifying and editing your business information can help customers find you.
- Use natural language keywords and write content using natural language. Google Data shows that 70% of all searches on the Google Assistant are in natural language. Among other things, that means we need to be getting away from old-fashioned keyword terms like “used bookshop Manhattan”. Effective voice search optimization is based on conversational speech.
- FAQ pages — Include short, concise answers in your content (29 words). The purpose of Frequently Asked Questions pages is to answer the questions your customers often ask that can’t be easily answered anywhere else on your website.
- Embed long-tail keywords. Putting those three and four keyword phrases, which are very, very specific to whatever you are selling, into long form content makes a page more likely to “match” a voice search query.
- Use filler words. Filler words are words like “a”, “me”, “for” and “the”. These words are not normally used in choppy sounding text searches but are extremely valuable in voice searches.
- Optimize for “________ near me” searches. People use “______ near me” searches to find the best results for what they are searching for in their area. Hey Google, “find the best Italian restaurant near me”.
Understanding these concepts will go a long way toward helping you better understand the importance, the expertise required and the value of voice search optimization – and why it is so meaningful to the success of your online presence – now and in the future.
Let dss solutions 18 be your solution to VSO and SEO in the Crystal Lake, IL area.
EVERY SERVICE WE PROVIDE HAS ONE SINGLE PURPOSE:
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
All our services are designed specifically to help the local business owner. We provide the services you need to grow your customer base. And the best part? We do everything for you! And we send you reports every month detailing what was done and show how your digital presence improved.
To free up local business owners to be able to focus exclusively on business while we work to position you to be the best in your area. We only take one client per market. We call it Market Exclusivity!
You will have, at your disposal, a team of experienced digital marketers with over twenty years experience growing businesses on the internet.
Need SEO? We have experience with that!
Need FAQs written? We have experience with that!
Need a video that showcases your business? We can do that too!
The bottom line is that we have the experience and training to handle any of your digital internet business needs!
A Solution for Every Budget
We can help your business no matter what your budget or needs. We can start small or dive right in and begin to work our magic on your bottom line. Either way, we are here to help you grow your business!