SEO Solutions in Crystal Lake, IL!
Trained to get you more customers!
Search Engine Optimization
According to Yoast, “There are lots of factors that decide which websites are shown in high positions in Google and which websites are shown in a low position. But they all boil down to the same thing: Google wants to serve the client the BEST possible result. SEO tactics should, therefore, be aimed at being that best result”.
To help your business achieve the best results, dss solutions 18 offers SEO solutions to fit your needs.
According to Opt In Monster, here are some of the top factors Google looks at when ranking sites:
- A Secure and Accessible Website. Websites need to be well coded (written) for search engines to be able to find them and read them. They should also have a file that tells the search engine what it can and can’t look at as well as a site map that lists all the pages of the website.
- Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed). Page speed has been one of Google’s main ranking factors for years and for good reason. Most website visitors say they will leave a website if it isn’t fully loaded, or close to fully loaded, within two seconds.
- Mobile Friendliness. We’ve all seen that web page that loads onto our cellphone screen but only part of the page is visible, or the desktop web page is shrunk down to make it appear “mobile friendly”. For a website to be truly mobile friendly it has to be coded specifically for mobile devices, which includes modifications for screen size, image size and text size among other things.
- Domain Age, URL and Authority. Ranking doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and work. It also takes a good URL and high scores for page authority and domain authority. Page authority measures the predictive ranking strength of a page and domain authority measures, you guessed it, the predictive ranking strength of an entire domain. You can use Moz to check your page and domain authority scores.
- Optimized Content. You’ve probably heard the phrase, “To Google, content is King”. And that’s true for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, content is important because it contains (or it should contain) keywords that helps Google index your pages and deliver them to searchers looking for your product or service. But your content also needs to be optimized to help it put its best foot forward on Google. This includes also optimizing for LSI keywords and voice search.
- Use keyword phrases in page titles.
- Use header tags to show content hierarchy.
- Create a meta description that both entices readers and includes your keyword phrase.
- Use keyword phrases in image alt tags to show how the images are relevant to the main content.
- Where it’s appropriate, use schema markup to tell Google what kind of content you’re producing.
- User Experience (RankBrain). RankBrain is basically a Google algorithm that tracks user’s interaction with your site and lets Google know whether you are delivering relevant content or not.
- Links. Linking is how we all get around the internet. There are three kinds of links: inbound to a page, outbound from a page and internal links within a domain. Google gives special relevance and importance to an inbound link to your page from another page of authority.
- Social Signals. When people share information they found on your site through their social networks, Google takes that as a sign that the information is relevant and valuable.
- Real Business Information. This is particularly important to achieve a good local ranking. Your NAP (name, address and phone number) must be correct and consistent across all forums, especially your Google My Business page. Good reviews are also extremely useful.
Search Engine Optimization is detailed, researched, implemented and ongoing. It involves coding, keyword research, schema and other things that you may not want, or have the time, to learn and do yourself. Relax and let us handle it. We’ll do everything for you every day and send you a report every month so you can chart your website’s rise in the rankings.
Let dss solutions 18 be your solution to SEO in the Crystal Lake, IL area.
EVERY SERVICE WE PROVIDE HAS ONE SINGLE PURPOSE:
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
All our services are designed specifically to help the local business owner. We provide the services you need to grow your customer base. And the best part? We do everything for you! And we send you reports every month detailing what was done and show how your digital presence improved.
To free up local business owners to be able to focus exclusively on business while we work to position you to be the best in your area. We only take one client per market. We call it Market Exclusivity!
You will have, at your disposal, a team of experienced digital marketers with over twenty years experience growing businesses on the internet.
Need SEO? We have experience with that!
Need FAQs written? We have experience with that!
Need a video that showcases your business? We can do that too!
The bottom line is that we have the experience and training to handle any of your digital internet business needs!
A Solution for Every Budget
We can help your business no matter what your budget or needs. We can start small or dive right in and begin to work our magic on your bottom line. Either way, we are here to help you grow your business!