SEO Solutions in Crystal Lake, IL!
Trained to get you more customers!
Google My Business and Google Maps
The #1 step dss solutions 18 can take to improve your search engine ranking is to claim your Google My Business page and optimize for Google Maps.
In traditional parlance, a Google My Business, or GMB, page is akin to an ad in the Yellow Pages. More than a phone and address listing, the ads give more detailed information about a business such as: business hours, a map for easier locating and perhaps even a featured product or product line. According to Seven Ages Design, “The information in the knowledge panel exhibits the backbone of what GMB offers: quickly found and easily digested online business profiles. It’s easy to understand why getting this information to potential customers is important”.
A Google My Business page in an online, free business listing that lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.
To maximize your potential of being seen, your GMB page should include the following information:
- Ensure that the NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) on your website matches the NAP on GMB.
- Apart from your physical address, the NAP should be consistent with the actual name of your business, and it must be the same wherever these details appear online.
- More specifically, you should use an exact template for your NAP wherever you use these details – whether it is on your website, Google My Business page or other websites and directory listings.
- Make sure you have provided as many details about the business as possible.
- Make sure all information is accurate, especially the NAP.
- Verify the business if it has not been verified.
- Update the business hours.
- Add the company logo (geo-tag the logo).
- Add as many high-quality geo-tagged photos as possible.
- Actively manage and respond to reviews.
- Gather keyword optimized positive Google My Business Reviews.
- Write keyword optimized Posts and keep posting!
Through your business’s GMB profile you can track clicks, calls, follows, reviews and even handle bookings to see how your customers engage with your Business Profile.
To get seen in Google Maps your business needs to be listed in Google Sites. Here you can:
- Provide an additional avenue for prospective customers to communicate with you by adding a “Contact Us” page.
- Provide driving directions to add to your business’s local authority.
- Link to “Authority Sites”.
Optimizing your Google My Business profile and creating a listing on Google Sites is not just a one-time thing … it is an ongoing process that helps lead your business to the famed Google 3-pack!
Let dss solutions 18 be your solution for all matters Google and SEO related in the Crystal Lake, IL area.
EVERY SERVICE WE PROVIDE HAS ONE SINGLE PURPOSE:
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
All our services are designed specifically to help the local business owner. We provide the services you need to grow your customer base. And the best part? We do everything for you! And we send you reports every month detailing what was done and show how your digital presence improved.
To free up local business owners to be able to focus exclusively on business while we work to position you to be the best in your area. We only take one client per market. We call it Market Exclusivity!
You will have, at your disposal, a team of experienced digital marketers with over twenty years experience growing businesses on the internet.
Need SEO? We have experience with that!
Need FAQs written? We have experience with that!
Need a video that showcases your business? We can do that too!
The bottom line is that we have the experience and training to handle any of your digital internet business needs!
A Solution for Every Budget
We can help your business no matter what your budget or needs. We can start small or dive right in and begin to work our magic on your bottom line. Either way, we are here to help you grow your business!